Looking for a new home in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area?
Have a friend or family member moving to town? Want to let them know what's available in your area?
Here's a quick guide to the Top 3 Places to Search for Open Houses in the Raleigh Area!
TheOpenLook.com is a newer Raleigh Open House website that is becoming better known.
- Features a map with each open house highlighted.
- Features up to 8 photos for each home.
- Features a printable directions sheet for each home (don't have to worry about contacting someone to get directions!)
New Raleigh area open homes are often updated as late as Friday, so check back Friday afternoons to plan your open house visits for the weekend.
2. Craigslist.com - Where to Find Open Homes in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill!
Craigslist.com is a popular place for local agents to post open homes. Just search for "Open House" in the search field, and you'll pull up everything planned for the weekend.
- Many open houses feature flyers with lots of details and photos.
- Can search by city within the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area.
- Scroll down to the bottom of each posting, and you'll find a link for a Google Map to help find the home.
3. Raleigh.Backpage.com - Where to Find Open Homes in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill!
Raleigh.Backpage.com offers information on Open Houses in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area.
While not quite as popular as Craig's List, there are often different postings on this site.
- search by "open house", price point, or location.
- scroll to bottom of posting to get Google or Yahoo map location.
- often includes photos or full flyers.
Up and coming sites:
Zillow.com and Trulia.com have both recently added Open House search capabilities. Based on the popularity of these sites, the volume of open homes may increase soon!
You may also be interested in:
New Custom Homes in the Raleigh Area - and throughout central North Carolina
Stanton Homes makes building your new custom home easy! We'll guide you through the entire process - select from thousands of different floor plans, and hundreds of different locations. Your custom home is going to be extraordinary when you create it with one of the nation’s top fully involved builders, our upscale architectural and interior design team, and the high quality materials and craftsmanship that our reputation is built on.
Call 919-278-8070 to find out more about new homes in the Raleigh area today.
Articles copyright Stanton Homes 2006-2013. Unauthorized use is not permitted. Provided for informational purposes only, no claims are made by Stanton Homes regarding the validity of any statements. Please note: all listing information per MLS, and current as of posting date. Information subject to change. Stanton Homes does not make claims to ownership of any lot listings, but can work with homebuyers to purchase available lots and build. Home plans to be approved on an individual basis, subject to neighborhood restrictive covenants and lot restrictions. Ask for further information regarding any community, lot or floor plan. Photos represent typical homes and details of each neighborhood, to help highlight different options available in the Raleigh/Triangle area. No claim of ownership is made to homes or land pictured.