Basement Homes in Raleigh - How are Basement Homes Built?
Ever wonder how basement homes are built in the Raleigh area?
Here's how a Superior Wall system for a daylight basement home is actually installed! It's an amazing process, and the walls go up in just a couple of short hours.
Why are Superior Wall systems a great part of green home construction?
- Quick installation (usually only a few hours) helps minimize the time that soil is exposed to erosion.
- Superior Walls have built-in insulation bonded directly to the precast concrete, creating a thermal and air sealing envelope around the living space.
- Walls are sealed with a specially formulated low VOC sealant.
- Superior Walls are prefabricated precast assemblies, formed with 5000+ psi reinforced precast concrete studs. Superior Walls use up to 70% less concrete than traditional built on site foundation walls, while maintaining strength.
- Raw materials come from locally available indigenous sources, usually within 300 miles of the job site.
*Information courtesy Superior Walls.
If you'd like more information on new basement homes in the Raleigh area with Superior Wall systems, Contact us or call 919-278-8070.
Raleigh Relocation Resources - Basement Homes, Basement Lots for Sale:
Available New Homes:
New Custom Homes in the Raleigh Area - and throughout central North Carolina
Stanton Homes makes building your new custom home easy! We'll guide you through the entire process - select from thousands of different floor plans, and hundreds of different locations. Your custom home is going to be extraordinary when you create it with one of the nation’s top fully involved builders and the high quality materials and craftsmanship that our reputation is built on.
Call 919-278-8070 to find out more about new homes in the Raleigh area today.