Wake County Parade of Homes - Custom home features worthy of a Parade
Raleigh New Home Builder Tips (part 1 of a 3 part series from Stanton Homes)
The hottest new trends in home building attract tens of thousands of people to walk the Parade of Homes in Wake County. Here are the first four design elements to look for in the Wake County Parade of Homes, as you gather ideas for your Raleigh new home.
Curb appeal is the number one focus for Parade homes in North Carolina.
From unique roof lines to complementary siding types to wrap around front porches with stone columns and multi-level entrances - the curb appeal of custom homes start with design techniques that make a statement.
Custom homes with downstairs master bedroom suites on are a top driver for today's home buyers, and this year's Parade will offer plenty of private retreats with popular features like these:
- Private access to a deck or patio through glass French Doors
- An attached sitting room (click here to see a private sitting room in a version of the Mastrosimone)
- A combination of vaulted, trey, or raised height ceilings
- One or more see through fireplaces (click here to see photos of see-through fireplaces in a version of the Summerlyn)
Homes in the Wake County Parade of homes feature master bedroom closets with:
- Dresser style or island cabinetry (including designs built for wheelchair accessibility)
- Multiple mirrors
- Built-in ironing board
- Wrap around shelving and rods
- Shoe racks
- Hardwood flooring
- Large windows for letting in natural light
From large soaking tubs to ample storage to granite counter tops, master bathrooms in the Wake County Parade of homes are designed to inspire luxury and relaxation.
Master bathroom retreat features include:
- Alcove soaking tubs with built-in nooks and shelving
- His and hers style vanities with granite counter tops
- Oversized tile showers with built-in seat, dual shower heads
Click here to get more information about the Wake County Parade of Homes floor plan: Wake County Parade of Homes 2013 - Stanton Homes
New Custom Homes in the Raleigh Area - and throughout central North Carolina
Stanton Homes makes building your new custom home easy! We'll guide you through the entire process. Your custom home is going to be extraordinary when you create it with one of the nation’s top fully involved builders and the high quality materials and craftsmanship that our reputation is built on. View available homes here.
Call 919-278-8070 to find out more about new homes in the Raleigh area.