Landscape on a Budget - Meet the Builder Special Event!
Saturday October 9th, 12 to 3 pm - Landscaping Presentation at 1pm
If you plan for landscaping at the same time you design your home, you'll save money while opening up opportunities that dramatically emphasize your home and increase your outdoor enjoyment.
Come on out and see how to do it first-hand, at the Stanton Homes Meet the Builder event featuring landscape professionals from Mark Sanborn Landscaping Company.
Whether you're interested in walkways, patio areas, plants, trees, gardens, or other special touches to the exterior of your new home, the experts at Stanton Homes and Mark Sanborn Landscaping Company will help!
Learn budget-conscious landscape customizing tips in a special 30 minute information session about Landscaping and Outdoor Living beginning at 1pm.
Learn About Landscaping
• Think about future landscaping during home design.
• Consider adding landscaping one "stage" at a time - find out how.
• Place those permanent walkways strategically to allow future plantings.
• Learn which ornamental trees and bushes work best - and won't need replacing!
Learn How to Create Outdoor Living Spaces
• Get advice on pathways, outdoor fireplaces, terraces, and other future needs - and make sure your home will allow your future outdoors to grow.
• Add value to your new or current home through landscaping.
• Prioritize your projects, and plan the steps you want to take that fit your budget.
• Find out how an expert can give you the advice you need, for a perfect project the first time.
At This Special Landscaping Event - learn about lighting too!
"Landscaping and Outdoor Living" - Talk at 1 pm Saturday Oct 9th
Stop by to learn more about outdoor living and landscaping! Find out how to plan walkways, beds, and more to have a beautiful outdoors you'll enjoy every part of the year.
"All About Outdoor Lighting on a Budget" - Talk at 2 pm Saturday Oct 9th
Stay a little longer, and learn how to integrate lighting in to your landscape plan! Steve Roberts, Owner/Lighting Specialist with Carolina Outdoor Lighting Professionals will teach homeowners how to plan during construction to extend your living space outdoors.
This 30 minute information session will help you get the most out of your outdoors.
Meet the Builder Open House 12 pm to 3 pm, Saturday Oct 9th
Popular questions at recent Stanton Homes "Meet the Builder" events have included:
• Floor plans - is "design/build" best, or can a "ready-made" floor plan be modified?
• How to find the perfect location, and what Stanton Homes can do to help.
• Cutting costs while building value - what to watch out for before signing a contract.
• Going green and saving green - what makes sense.
• Mother in law suites, accessibility, and other special needs.
• Build on Your Lot, how to get started and what to ask your builder.
Building Your New Custom Home
Let us know what you have in mind, and we'll prepare a free home building cost estimate for your favorite floor plans.
Not sure where to start? Check with us for suggestions for great online catalogs, or a selection of floor plans specifically chosen to meet your needs.
Want some changes? We are custom home builders! If your floor plan needs some adaption we'll tell you how we can help, and what moves will save the most.
Directions to Harrison Pond - Landscape and Lighting Open House October 9th
From Chapel Hill, turn south on 15-501. Turn right at Mann's Chapel Road. Continue until stop sign at Perry Harrison school. Drive straight onto River Forest Road (Mann's Chapel Road turns into River Forest Road). Harrison Pond is on the right.
From Apex/Pittsboro, head north on 15/501. Turn left at Hamlets Chapel Road. Continue approximately 2 miles to River Forest Road, turn left (at Perry Harrison School). Harrison Pond is on the right.
Open House is at Lot 31 Harrison Pond. Call 919-278-8070 or email info@StantonHomes.com for more information.
Landscape Photos courtesy Mark Sanborn Landscaping Company. Call 919-235-8292.
You may also be interested in:
Finding Your New Home in the Raleigh Area
Stanton Homes makes it easy! We'll guide you through the entire process - select from thousands of different floor plans, and hundreds of different locations, with a focus on new custom homes in the upper $200s to the $500s. Custom design build options available too!
Call 919-278-8070 or visit www.StantonHomes.com to find out more about new homes in the Raleigh area today.
Articles copyright Stanton Homes 2006-2012. Unauthorized use is not permitted. Provided for informational purposes only, no claims are made by Stanton Homes regarding the validity of any statements. Please note: all listing information per MLS, and current as of posting date. Information subject to change. Stanton Homes does not make claims to ownership of any lot listings, but can work with homebuyers to purchase available lots and build. Home plans to be approved on an individual basis, subject to neighborhood restrictive covenants and lot restrictions. Ask for further information regarding any community, lot or floor plan. Photos represent typical homes and details of each neighborhood, to help highlight different options available in the Raleigh/Triangle area. No claim of ownership is made to homes or land pictured.