Behind the Scenes with Geothermal Heating and Cooling - "Meet the Builder" Event
Raleigh New Home Builder Offers Free Information Session
Saturday June 19th
Join Stanton Homes for a behind-the-scenes "Muddy Boots Meet the Builder" that demonstrates the value of going geothermal.
This detailed Geothermal unwrap is straight from the experts who install it, on site at a home under construction, so you'll be able to see as well as hear all about it.
The builder will be on hand, as well, to answer everything you've got about building your own home - including what makes sense and saves dollars.
Meet The Builder Open House 12-3 pm Saturday June 19th
"Going Green with Geothermal" Special Presentation 1-1:30 pm
- See an actual Geothermal system, installed on site.
- Find out how a Geothermal system uses the Earth's temperature to heat and cool air.
- Learn how Geothermal tax credits can help reduce geothermal system cost.
Meet the Builder Open House 12-3 pm
Drop in anytime during this special open house, and talk to experts on site. Learn how a geothermal system works, and tour this home currently under construction.
"What is Geothermal?" - Special Presentation by Louis Heating and Cooling - 1 pm
Louis Heating and Cooling bring hands-on experience as seasoned Geothermal providers to this free information session.
- What is a Geothermal system?
- How does a Geothermal system work?
- What kinds of tax credits are available for Geothermal systems?
Green elements in this Stanton Homes custom designed home include:
- Geothermal System will provide heating, cooling, and hot water
- Energy Wise guaranteed heating and cooling cost of just $74/month - for 2400 sq ft of finished space!
- Spray foam insulation for superior energy savings and cleaner indoor air
- Rainwater Collection System
Stanton Homes experts at the event will also help you:
- Find a floor plan that fits your budget and your lifestyle
- Design a custom floor plan just for you
- Help find the right lot in the right location
- Provide free lot inspection
- Provide free cost comparison of your favorite locations
Come anytime during this Muddy Boots Meet the Builder open house. Geothermal presentation at 1 pm, tour and talk with experts 12-3 pm. Registration suggested but not required - drop on by!
You may also be interested in:
New Custom Homes in the Raleigh Area - and throughout central North Carolina
Stanton Homes makes building your new custom home easy! We'll guide you through the entire process - select from thousands of different floor plans, and hundreds of different locations. Your custom home is going to be extraordinary when you create it with one of the nation’s top fully involved builders, our upscale architectural and interior design team, and the high quality materials and craftsmanship that our reputation is built on.
Call 919-278-8070 to find out more about new homes in the Raleigh area today.
Articles copyright Stanton Homes 2006-2013. Unauthorized use is not permitted. Provided for informational purposes only, no claims are made by Stanton Homes regarding the validity of any statements. Please note: all listing information per MLS, and current as of posting date. Information subject to change. Stanton Homes does not make claims to ownership of any lot listings, but can work with homebuyers to purchase available lots and build. Home plans to be approved on an individual basis, subject to neighborhood restrictive covenants and lot restrictions. Ask for further information regarding any community, lot or floor plan. Photos represent typical homes and details of each neighborhood, to help highlight different options available in the Raleigh/Triangle area. No claim of ownership is made to homes or land pictured.