How to Build a Custom Home in the Raleigh Area
There are many opportunities to build the custom home you're always wanted in the Triangle.
- What budget are you comfortable with?
- Plan 20/80 - approximately 80% of the total budget for construction, and target of 20% of total budget for the land or lot.
- Talk to lenders, and get preapproved. Some lenders are more accustomed to building homes than others, so ask for recommendations.
- Custom home packages are available in the upper $100s and up. This includes the lot (usually in a neighborhood), all site costs, and the home itself - a full, "turn-key" package.
- Total package price varies per location, plan, size, complexity, and finishes.
- Stanton Homes offers help finding the right location.
- Free lot inspections
- Free research on site costs
- Comparitive cost analysis for your top choices of locations.
Benefits of custom building include:
- No "cookie cutter" homes
- Ability to customize to meet your exact needs
- Chance to include energy and water saving features upfront
- Unique designs
- Ability to choose every feature/product in your new custom home
Looking for the right plan?
- Thousands of potential plans to choose from.
- Give us your basic guidelines, and we'll get you started.
- Stanton Homes will provide a dozen potential plans to review within 24 hours.
- Or send a link to your favorite plan, and we'll provide a complete cost estimate within 5-10 business days.
4. Build your new custom home.
- 4-6 month build time for most homes
- Expert help with selection and design
- Complete package with full details - eliminate "surprises"
- Extended warranties and guarantees
Stanton Homes provides an exceptional living experience, no matter what your budget is. With our signature arched openings, rounded corners, and barrel vault ceilings, your new home will be uniquely beautiful at any price point.
Contact us today, or call 919-278-8070.
Raleigh NC New Home Resources - How to Build a Custom Home in Raleigh
New Custom Homes in the Raleigh Area - and throughout central North Carolina
Stanton Homes makes building your new custom home easy! We'll guide you through the entire process - select from thousands of different floor plans, and hundreds of different locations. Your custom home is going to be extraordinary when you create it with one of the nation’s top fully involved builders, our upscale architectural and interior design team, and the high quality materials and craftsmanship that our reputation is built on.
Call 919-278-8070 to find out more about new homes in the Raleigh area today.
Articles copyright Stanton Homes 2006-2013. Unauthorized use is not permitted. Provided for informational purposes only, no claims are made by Stanton Homes regarding the validity of any statements. Please note: all listing information per MLS, and current as of posting date. Information subject to change. Stanton Homes does not make claims to ownership of any lot listings, but can work with homebuyers to purchase available lots and build. Home plans to be approved on an individual basis, subject to neighborhood restrictive covenants and lot restrictions. Ask for further information regarding any community, lot or floor plan. Photos represent typical homes and details of each neighborhood, to help highlight different options available in the Raleigh/Triangle area. No claim of ownership is made to homes or land pictured.